Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula for Spit-Up5.0 1.0
Size/Count 21.5 oz.
- For babies 0-12 months
- Supports growth & immune system
- Proven to reduce frequent spit-up
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce frequent spit-up
- Assures that baby is getting and keeping all the nourishment they need to grow healthy
- Milk-based powder with iron
- Thickened with added rice starch
- For newborns and infants 0-12 months
- Helps support triple health guard:
- Nutritionally balanced for healthy growth
- Expert-recommended levels of DHA to promote brain and eye development
- A blend of antioxidants and other nutrients designed to help support the immune system
- Makes approximately 156 fluid ounces
Instructions for Preparation & Use
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add Powder.
- Cap bottle and Shake Well.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in sever harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly.
Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40° F (2-4° C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula.
After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard.
Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
Use by date on bottom of can.
©Mead Johnson Nutrition
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.39 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.25x 6.2x 5.5
Item Code: 468097
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Nonfat Milk , Vegetable Oil , Palm Olein Oil , Soy Oil , Coconut Oil , High Oleic Sunflower Oil , Rice Starch , Maltodextrin , Less than 2% of: , Martierella Alpina Oil , Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil , Vitamin A Palminate , Vitamin D3 , Vitamin E Acetate , Vitamin K1 , Thiamin Hydrochloride , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) , Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride , Hydrochloride , Vitamin B12 , Niacinamide , Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12 , Calcium Carbonate , Calcium Pantothenate , Biotin (Vitamin H) , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Choline Chloride , Inositol , Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) , Zinc Sulfate , Manganese Sulfate , Cupric Sulfate , Sodium Selenite , Sodium Citrate , Potassium Hydroxide , Taurine , L Carnitine