Specially designed to help meet the nutritional needs of your growing infant or toddler. They are an ideal vitamin supplement during your child's transition to solid foods, during growth spurts, or for the picky eater. It provides vitamin D as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for the exclusively breastfed infant and for infants and toddlers who consume less than 17 fl oz. of milk or formula per day.
- Essential vitamins for infants & toddlers
- One daily dose provides an excellent source of 9 vitamins and is fruit flavored
- The #1 vitamin drops brand recommended by pediatricians
- Lactose-free, gluten-free and free of artificial sweeteners
- Contains no sugar
- This product comes with child-resistant cap
- Refrigeration not required
- From the makers of Enfamil formulas
- Manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards to assure quality and potency
Made in Canada
Fill the dropper to the 1 mL line to provide the full daily dosage. use full dosage, regardless of age or weight, unless your child's doctor recommends a different dosage. Dispense with a single squeeze of the dropper bulb. It is normal for a small amount to remain in the tip.
Dosing Tips: Drops may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth. Drops may also be mixed with formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase your child's acceptance.
This product comes with a child-resistant cap. Refrigeration not required. After opening, store away from direct light.
© 2006 Mead Johnson & Company