This formula powder now includes Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics, this blend is designed to act more like breast milk by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout more of the digestive tract than previous formulations.
- Provides complete nutrition and has been proven to promote healthy growth similar to breastfed babies through 12 months*
- Clinically proven to improve mental development through 18 months**
- Supports IQ scores similar to breastfed babies through 4 years of age and supports problem solving skills at 9 months of age as a measure of mental development
- Clinical studies show that babies using this formula can see more clearly at 12 months**
- For 0-12 months
- Makes a total of 250 fluid ounces
*Studied before the addition of prebiotics.
**Studies compared infants fed Enfamil with DHA and ARA vs. discontinued Enfamil without DHA and ARA. Studied before the addition of prebiotics.
Instructions for Preparation & Use
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add Powder.
- Cap bottle and Shake Well.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in sever harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly.
Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40° F (2-4° C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula.
After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard.
Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
Use by date on bottom of can.
©Mead Johnson Nutrition