Designed to reduce fussiness and gas. It is made with plant-based proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk.
- For infants 0-12 months
- Milk free, lactose-free, with iron
- Helps support triple health guard: growth, brain & eye, and immune system
- Makes 92 fluid ounces
Instructions for preparation & use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
- Cap bottle and shake well.
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store dry scoop in this can.
- To make* 2 fl oz bottle: 2 fl oz water + 1 unpacked level scoop of powder (8.9g)
- To make* 4 fl oz bottle: 4 fl oz water + 2 unpacked level scoops of powder (17.8g)
- To make* 8 fl oz bottle: 8 fl oz water + 4 unpacked level scoops of powder (35.6)
Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula.
After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard. Powder storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat. *Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula..
©Mead Johnson & Company, LLC