Formulated to reduce fussiness and gas. It is designed to help babies with feeding problems due to intolerance to milk-based formula. The formula uses soy protein and is tailored to be naturally easy on your baby's stomach. It provides complete nutrition for healthy growth during baby's first year.
- Triple Health Guard: Helps support growth, brain and eye and the immune system
- For newborns and infants 0-12 months
- Milk and lactose free
- With iron
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
Ask you baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
- Cap bottle and shake well.
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store Dry scoop in this can.
- To make 2 fl oz Bottle - 2 fl oz Water & 1 (8.8g) unpacked level scoop*
- To make 4 fl oz Bottle - 4 fl oz Water & 2 (17.6g) unpacked level scoops*
- To make 8 fl oz Bottle - 8 fl oz Water & 4 (35.2g) unpacked level scoops*
*each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
Makes 182 fl oz
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40° F (2-4° C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard.
Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
© 2005 Mead Johnson & Company