- Specially designed for growing infants
- Provides vitamins A, C and D
- Recommended by pediatricians
Essential vitamins for infants. Provide Vitamin D as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for the exclusively and partially breastfed infant and for infants and toddlers who consume less than one quart of milk or formula per day.
Specially designed to help meet the nutritional needs of your growing infant.
- One daily dose of drops provides vitamins A, C and D and is fruit flavored
- Drops are lactose-free, gluten-free, free of artificial sweeteners and contain no sugar
- #1 vitamin drops brand recommended by pediatricians
Made in Canada
Fill the dropper to the 1 mL line to provide the full daily dosage. Use full dosage, regardless of age or weight, unless your child's doctor recommends a different dosage. Dispense with a single squeeze of the dropper blub. It is normal for a small amount to remain in the tip.
Dosing Tips: Drops may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth. Drops may also be mixed with formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase your child's acceptance.
The product comes with a child-resistant cap. Refrigeration not required. After opening, store away from direct light.
© 2006 Mead Johnson & Company