Enzymatic Therapy Garlinase Fresh, Enteric-Coated Tablets
Supports Heart Health
- One Pill per Day
- Contains Allicin, Not Found in Aged Garlic
- Closest to Fresh Garlic
- No Garlic Breath
- One Tablet = 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic
Support healthy cholesterol, naturally.* Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.*
Reap the rewards of fresh garlic...
- Minimum of 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic's most beneficial compound.
- Enteric-coated tablets reach the small intestine, so you get garlic where you need it and avoid garlic breath.
- Clinically proven to support heart health in 15 independent studies.*
- Contains the amount of fresh garlic recommended by the German Kommission E^, with just 1 tablet daily!
And keep your fresh breath, too! Why Fresh is Best...
- Nearly every clinical trial showing that garlic supplements support heart health used fresh garlic extracts.*
- Allicin is the key proven compound found in fresh, not aged, garlic. Allicin act as as an antioxidant and helps support cardiovascular health. * To date, the scientific consensus contends that allicin obtained from enteric-coated garlic tablets provides the most significant health supportive benefit.
In fact, Aged Garlic:
- Yields no beneficial allicin.
- Dissolves in the stomach, destroying any chance of allicin reaching the bloodstream.
- Is artificially aged in an accelerated process, destroying garlic's most beneficial compound.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. All colors used are from natural sources.
Questions or comments, call 1-800-783-2286 (en espanol, 1-800-552-6338), 8a.m. - 5p.m. CST, Mon.-Fri.
^The worldwide recognized authority for effective herbal remedies.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
One tablet daily with food in addition to the everyday diet. Do not chew or crush.
© 2005 ETI
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.2x 4.65x 1.7
Item Code: 242564
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. This product has tamper evident blister sheet. Do not use if foil or plastic is punctured.
Cellulose , Modified Cellulose , Modified Cellulose Gum , Silicon Dioxide , Titanium Dioxide Color , Calcium Stearate , Fractionated Coconut Oil , Sodium Alginate , Vegetable Glycerin , Stearic Acid
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
Serving per Container : 100
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Garlic 320 mg|