Promote Weightloss & Healthy Body*
In Short, LCLT Has Been Shown to:
- Reduce markers of metabolic stress*
- Increase the amount of fat burned during resistance training*
- Enhance the consumption of fat as a fuel source*
- Prevent the generation of superoxide radicals formed during exercise*
- Reduce markers of muscle damage following exercise*
- Optimize muscle tissue repair, thus promoting recovery*
- Lower heart rate during high intensity exercise*
L-carnitine l-tartrate (LCLT) is the biologically active form of Carnitine, an ammonium compound biosynthesized from methionine and lysine. Of the many ingredients included in most supplements these days, LCLT is one of the rare ingredients with a solid foundation of research behind it for use in humans, especially with regards to resistance training.
LCLT has been postulated to assist in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome in a variety of manners. LCLT has been speculated to increase the amount of fat burned during resistance training, and enhance the consumption of fat as a source of fuel. In addition, supplementation of LCLT can assist overweight individuals in managing their weight via mobilization of fatty deposits in adipose tissue.*
Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times daily with or without meals.