Built To Last!
- Perfect for users 4' 10" tall
- User weight limit 300 lbs
Made in China
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/user of our products. Essential Medical Supply, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, if within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Essential's discretion. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping costs incurred in replacement, part installation, or repair of any such product. Essential's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement. For warranty service, please contact the dealer from whom you purchased your Essential product. In the even you do not receive satisfactory warranty service, please write us directly at the address below, provide dealer's name, address, and the date of purchase. Indicated nature of the defect and, if the product is serialized, indicate the serial number. Essential will issue a return authorization. The defective unit or parts must be returned for warranty inspection using the serial number, when applicable, as identification within thirty (30) days of return authorization date. DO NOT return products to our factory without our prior consent. COD shipments will be refused; please prepay shipping charges. Limitations and Exclusions: The foregoing warranty shall not apply to serial numbered products if the serial number has been removed or defaced, products subjected to negligence, accident, improper operation, maintenance or storage, products modified without Essential's express written consent (including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments; products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without the specific consent of Essential, or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond Essential's control, and such evaluation will be solely determined by Essential). The warranty shall not apply to problems arising from normal wear or failure to adhere to user instructions and safety precautions. It also shall not apply to, but not be limited to, items such as rubber tips, hand grips and other parts subject to normal wear and tear. The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties, implied warranties, if any, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall not extend beyond the duration of the expressed warranty provided herein and the remedy for violations of any implied warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product pursuant to the terms contained herein, Essential shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.Getting your walker ready for you
- Set legs for your height - with your arm straight down, your wrist should be at the same level as the foam grip.
- Make sure all the walker leg buttons are secure before using the walker.
- Lift up on each trigger release bar to open your walker. Make sure that you hear a "click" which indicates the walker is in the locked, open position.
Using your walker
- Start with the walker's rear legs in line with the middle of your foot.
- Pick the walker up and place it at a comfortable distance (one-step length) in front of you.
- Move forward, one foot at a time.
If it took you more than one (1) step to get the middle of your foot even with the rear legs, you need to shorten the distance away from you when you move the walker. Safety and care of your walker
- When you lift the walker, make sure you place it flat on the floor so that all four (4) wheels and tips of the walker are in contact with the floor.
- Take short, comfortable steps. Over reaching with the walker can throw you off balance.
- Periodically check the tips and wheels for wear and tear. Worn tips need to be replaced. Wheels need to turn freely.
© 2008 Essential Medical Supply, Inc.