- Perfect for users 4' 10" tall
- 5" fixed wheels
- Weight limit 300 pounds
Made in China
Limited warranty: see package for details.
Getting your walker ready for you:
- Set legs for your height - with your arm straight down, your wrist should be at the same level as the foam grip.
- Make sure all the walker leg buttons are secure before using the walker.
- Lift up on each trigger release bar to open your walker. Make sure that you hear a "click" which indicates the walker is in the locked, open position.
Using your walker:
- Start with the walker's rear legs in line with them middle of your foot.
- Pick the walker up and place it at a comfortable distance (one-step length) in front of you.
- Move forward, one foot at a time.
If it took you more than one (1) step to get the middle of your foot even with the rear legs, you need to shorten the distance away from you when you move the walker. Safety and care of your walker: When you lift the walker, make sure you place it flat on the floor so that all four (4) wheels and tips of the walker are in contact with the floor. Take short, comfortable steps. Over reaching with the walker can throw you off balance. Periodically check the tips and wheels for wear and tear. Worn tips need to be replaced. Wheels need to turn freely..
© 2010 Essential Medical Supply, Inc.