Everest & Jennings Traveler L4 Wheelchair with Swingaway Foot Rests & 18-inch seat width
Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Traveler L4 is the newest high-strength lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler line, a brand respected for performance and durability.
The Traveler L4 is a high-strength lightweight K0004 Medicare coded wheelchair. The Traveler L4 has dual axles and multi-position caster forks for an adjustable seat height of 18 or 20 inches. The wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, anti-tippers and a chart pocket.
The Traveler L4 is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
- Weighs less than 34 lbs. without front rigging
- Black nylon upholstery
- Chart pocket on back
- “Tool Free” adjustable front rigging
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Industry compatible front rigging
- Flip back arms
- Height adjustable back
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2" seat height adjustment
- 250 lb. weight capacity (300 lb. on models with 18" seat depth)
- Meets Medicare code K0004
Limited lifetime warranty on sideframe and crossbraces
© 2010 GF Health Products, Inc.