- A delicious snack between meals
- Stabilize blood sugar for up to 9 hours
- Has a delicious apple cinnamon flavor
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
An ideal snack between meals and before exercise or bed.
- Only 1g Sugar*
- High in protein and fiber
- 0g trans fat
- Low glycemic index & load
*Not a low calorie or reduced food.
Helps control blood sugar for up to 9 hours!
- Avoid Low Blood Sugar
- Manage Morning Blood Sugar Highs
- Suppress Appetite
- 3g Net Carbs!
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- For Low Carb Diets
For Use Under Medical Supervision. Clinically proven to help in the dietary management of blood sugar levels.
What makes ExtendBar® such a great snack?
ExtendBar was designed to do one thing particularly well- help stabilize blood sugar levels for up to 9 hours! Its patented formula converts gradually to blood sugar over 7-9 hours- instead of all at once like so many other snacks- to help even out blood sugar swings.
ExtendBar is clinically proven to help you:
- Control hunger by suppressing appetite
- Avoid low blood sugar, even overnight
- Reduce blood sugar swings
- Sustain energy during exercise and recovery
Developed by endocrinologist Francine Kaufman, M.D., past president of the American Diabetes Association, and Head of the Center for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
How to count the carbs in ExtendBar
Based on clinically conducted continuous glucose monitoring, only 3 of the 19 grams of total carbs have a short term impact on blood sugar. Fiber (5g), maltitol (6g), and uncooked cornstarch (5g)- convert slowly and have minimal impact on blood sugar.
15 x 40g (1.41 oz.) Bars / Net Wt 600g (21.16 oz.) 1.32 lbs.
Made in USA
©Clinical Products Ltd.