An ideal snack between meals and before exercise or bed.
- 0g trans fat
- Low in sodium
- Tastes great
- Low glycemic index
Helps control blood sugar for up to 9 hours!
- Control Hunger
- Avoid blood sugar lows and highs
- Count on energy that lasts
- Naturally Flavored
For Use Under Medical Supervision. Clinically proven to help in the dietary management of blood sugar levels.
What makes ExtendBar® such a great snack?
ExtendBar was designed to do one thing particularly well- help stabilize blood sugar levels for up to 9 hours! Its patented formula converts gradually to blood sugar over 7-9 hours- instead of all at once like so many other snacks- to help even out blood sugar swings.
ExtendBar is clinically proven to help you:
- Control hunger by suppressing appetite
- Avoid low blood sugar, even overnight
- Reduce blood sugar swings
- Sustain energy during exercise and recovery
Developed by endocrinologist Francine Kaufman, M.D., past president of the American Diabetes Association, and Head of the Center for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
How to count the carbs in ExtendBar
Based on clinically conducted continuous glucose monitoring, only 11 of the 31 grams of total carbs have a short term impact on blood sugar. Fructose (10g), maltitol (5g), and uncooked cornstarch (5g)- convert slowly and have minimal impact on blood sugar.
15 x 40g (1.41 oz.) Bars / Net Wt 600g (21.16 oz.) 1.32 lbs.
Made in USA
For more information, call 1-800-887-2919 or visit ExtendBar.com
Also available in:
- Chocolate Delight (for low-carb diets)
- Peanut Delight (for low-carb diets)
- Apple Cinnamon Delight ( for low-carb diets)
- Mixed Berry Delight (for low-carb diets)
- Original Peanut Butter Crunch
©Clinical Products Ltd.