35 total compartments accommodate weekly or monthly schedules
Product measures approximately: : 8'' L x 6 1/4'' W x 1 1/2'' D
- 7 extra compartments for "as needed" medications or vitamins
- Rounded scoop bottom for easy pill removal!
- Accommodates weekly or monthly schedules
- May be used with or without child-deterrent lock bar
For safe dosage of medications: The Adult-Lock® Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+ helps you take your medicines correctly, at the right time. It can be filled for one week or one month. Prescribed medicines can be written on the card on the bottom of the Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+, or special labeling can be affixed by a pharmacist. Braille is included for the visually impaired. May be used with or without child deterrent locking device. The locking feature also provides added protection from accidental spills.
- Push locking device to open
- Pull-out slide
- Removable locking bar
- Removable pill tray
Filling your Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+:
- Weekly Option:
- Each day of the week heading has 4 compartments directly below each day labeled according to the time the medicines are to be taken: 7 to 9 am, 11 to 1 pm, 4 to 6pm, and 8 to 10 pm. Each day also has an extra compartment that may be used for "As Needed" medications
- Monthly Option:
- The compartments in the Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+ are also numbered from 31 to 1 to allow medication to be counted down corresponding to the day of the month. Generally, when you get down to day 8, it is time to reorder. When using this option, there are 4 additional compartments in the bottom row available for "As Needed" medications, or vitamin supplements.
To open your Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+:
Push in locking button and hold while pulling outward on the 7 transparent sliding lids. Place pills in the corresponding compartments for each day of the week and time of day. Push the sliding lids back into the closed position. Only tablets or capsules which are to be taken orally may be placed in the organizer. It is not suitable for storing liquids or suppositories. If you need help to fill your organizer, ask a pharmacist, nurse or your doctor.
Taking medication from the Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+:
Push in locking button and hold firmly while pulling outward on the transparent slide to uncover the appropriate compartment. Remove pills by turning the organizer upside down. An empty compartment shows that you have taken your medication.
Customized Medication Schedule:
On the bottom of the Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+ there is a medication card where you can record medication and dosage details. It is important that you show your organizer or the card correctly filled in, when you visit your doctor.
Cleaning your Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+:
To remove the entire tray insert, press in on the ezy-grip tab and slide the side panel out of the unit. The inner tray may then be removed. Your organizer can be wiped or washed, but not in a dishwasher. When reassembling, make sure that the inner tray is correctly positioned. The numbers on the bottom of the inner tray must correspond to the numbers on the top of the organizer.
To convert the Maxi-Pharmadose® Plus+ to a non-locking mode:
The locking bar can easily be removed by opening all of the pill compartment cover slides and pulling the locking bar out. To replace the locking bar, open all of the pill compartment cover slides and slide the lock bar into the organizer.
©2004 Apothecary Products, Inc.®