Swallow Medication With Ease!
New Smaller Pocket Size!
The super sharp stainless steel blade cuts tablets exactly in half for easier swallowing. The innovative design features flexible "wings" that hold even the largest tablet for an even cut. Convenient dispensing tray captures tablet half for easy retrieval. Interior holding tray keeps other pill half safe for later use.
One clear pocket tablet cutter with dispenser.
Made in China
Directions for use:
- Lift up on cover.
- Place tablet into "V" shaped holder (Diagram A)
- Close cover to split tablet.
- Remove cut half of tablet from dispensing tray (Diagram B)
- Repeat opening process and remove other tablet half from holding tray(Diagram C) when needed.
- Close cover and store in closed position.
Before using, wash in warm, soapy water. Blade is very sharp- be careful not to come into direct contact with blade. Rinse with hot water and allow to air dry. After every use, brush residue off with a thick washcloth being careful not to come into direct contact with the blade. Rinse with hot water and allow to air dry.
Note: Enteric-coated tablets are intended to be swallowed whole, and should never be cut before taking.
©2004 Apothecary Products, Inc.®