As a supplement to a balanced diet, this tea was created to help nursing mothers enrich their milk supply and provide digestive relief to colicky or "gassy" infants.* An all-natural solution to feeding time woes, the ingredients in this tea have been used for centuries to promote healthy lactation and bring quick relief to both mothers and newborns.*
- Promotes abundant, healthful milk production*
- Contains only organic and wild crafted herbs
- Delicious lemon flavor and caffeine free
- Contains one month supply
- Fennel Seed
- Helps increase milk production for nursing mothers and also helps to alleviate digestive complaints for both mom and baby*
- Goats Rue
- Acts to stimulate the production and flow of breast milk*
- Blessed Thistle
- Helps increase milk production
- Contains an effective bitter to aid digestion and liver function*
- Contains key vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K, to help enrich breast milk*
- Anise seed
- Helps increase breast milk production, while alleviating gas, colic, and indigestion
- Lemon Verbena
- This herb's lemony flavor helps to enhance the tea's great taste
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Note: May be safely used through the entirety of your nursing to facilitate milk production and promote digestive wellness. Not for use by those on blood thinning medications.
Use 1 teaspoon Nursing Time Tea to 1 cup water. Bring water to a boil, remove from heat, and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep 5 minutes. Strain out any leaves, drink 2-3 cups daily and enjoy!