Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 6 to 11 months
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 12 to 36 months
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
For rectal use only
Do not use
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask a doctor before use if
- The child has liver disease
- The child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs
- Pain lasts more than 3 days or gets worse
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
Temporarily: Reduces fever. Relieves minor aches, pains and headache.