If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Use only if inner seal is not broken or missing. A child-resistant safety cap is provided as a safeguard against accidental ingestion by children.