Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
- Deep Cleaning Power
- Gently Remove Tough Food Stains
- Works Quickly & Completely
Finish Gel gives you deep cleaning power to gently remove tough food stains. This powerful gel works quickly and completely to get your dishes clean. Finish Gel is available in 75-ounce bottles in Orange, Lemon, and Fresh scents.
Biodegradable and Safe for Septic Systems
All Finish automatic dishwashing products are biodegradable and safe for septic systems.
When it comes to pioneering dishwashing products, Finish has been at the forefront since 1957. Finish is continuously innovating and rigorously testing its products to ensure excellent dish cleaning results. That's why Finish is the number-one recommended brand by more dishwasher brands worldwide.* Whatever your lifestyle demands, you can rely on Finish to give you a brilliant, gleaming shine in every cycle.
Finish offers a range of Automatic Dishwasher Detergents that deliver the deep clean and brilliant shine that you demand from your dishwashing products. Finish offers convenient new solutions that take the worry out of dishwashing. Whatever type of detergent your busy lifestyle demands, Finish has a solution and offers the "Diamond Standard" in dishwashing.
*More dishwasher brands recommend Finish Products worldwide than any other brand.
† Based on a study performed at Reckitt Benckiser's Category Research & Development facility in Ludwigshafen, Germany in March 2011, examining the drying index and visual ratings of items of dishware, glassware, cutlery, and plastic. The study followed the standard test protocol IEC 60436 (Drying Performance test), and results were analyzed via ANOVA followed by Turkey's multiple comparison and significance tested at 95 percent confidence level.
For Best Results
Read the manufacturer's instruction booklet that came with your dishwasher, then follow these simple directions:
- Load Dishes Properly - Soiled surfaces should face spray. Do not block spray to top rack.
- Fill All Cups Completely - For heavily soiled dishes or hard water, use slightly more detergent. Use less detergent for very soft water.
- Avoid Dishware Damage - Separate stainless steel from sterling silver. Do not spill detergent directly onto silver items. Detergent may cause dark spots (removable with silver polish).
- Check Water Heater Temperature - Optimal water temperature is 140°F or 60°C.
- Pre-soak When Required - For tough to clean cookware, soak in a solution of 1 tablespoon Detergent to 1 quart hot water (do not pre-soak silver or cast iron items).
©Reckitt Benckiser Inc