Keep out of reach of children
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Eye and skin irritant.
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, mucous membranes and clothing. Contains Chlorine Bleach and Sodium Silicate. Do not mix with any other products such as dishwashing liquids, cleaning products or ammonia as harmful fumes may be generated. Not for handwashing.
First Aid: If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Drink a glass of water. Call a Poison Control Center or physician. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention immediately. In case of skin contact, immediately wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation develops.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.