Harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant. Do not ingest. Not get in eyes. Wash Hands immediately after use.
Contains non-ionic surfactant. Wash hands immediately after use.
First Aid: If Swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. If in eyes, immediately rinse eye with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.