Eye and Skin irritant.
Urgent: Check manufacturer's suggested cleaning instructions on all dishwasher safe items. Not recommended for painted glassware, painted mugs, aluminum, enamel coated silverware or fine china. Do not use with non stick coated cookware or removable stove top components. Separate stainless steel from silver, do not use for silver. For best results fill up the prewash chamber and pour a similar quantity right on the bottom of the machine. Do not use with liquid bleach detergent. Keep out of reach of children.
Eye and skin irritant. Prolonged or frequent skin contact may cause an allergic reaction. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Do not ingest. Keep container upright. First Aid: If in eyes, rinse eyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse eyes for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately. If on skin, wash area with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Discontinue use immediately and get medical attention if a reaction develops. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Contains citric acid. Wash hands after handling Finish Power-Up is safe for septic systems.
Contains no phosphorus
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.