Keep out of reach of children. Product may pose a choking hazard to children under 3 years of age. Harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant. Do not ingest. Do not get in eyes. Contains sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate and enzymes. First aid: If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. If in eyes, immediately rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lens and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention.