This toothbrush is not a toy! Please use it under strict parental guidance. Do not let kids chew or pull apart plastic pieces. Although securely contained, this product holds very small micro cell batteries under the plastic cover, which can be harmful if swallowed. Batteries are not replaceable. Please dispose of item correctly in accordance with local waste facilities.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.