Ball, Bounce & Sport BOSU Balance Trainer - As Seen on TV4.6 13.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea.
- Combine all the elements of fitness
- Challenging and fun
- Great for sports conditioning
"...The versatility and application of the Bosu is so great our teams travel with them year round."
- Andy Walshe, USSA Direct Sport Science, US Ski and Snowboard Association
"The Bosu is another great addition to any strength and conditioning coach's arsenal. The Bosu brings both imagination and physical challenge to core stability and proprioception for any athlete's training program."
- Fernando Montes, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, Cleveland Indians
From the elite athlete to weekend warriors trying to stay in shape, the BOSU? Balance Trainer helps to strengthen and coordinate your structure including the muscles of your body that you don't see.The BOSU? Balance Trainer targets the core muscles of your body ? those muscles around your abdominal and back area ? helping you to not only gain strength, trim, and tone, but also to help coordinate your entire body. Virtually any exercise you can perform on the ground can be performed on the BOSU? Balance Trainer - making that exercise more Challenging, more fun and more effective! The BOSU? Balance Trainer comes with an instruction video, a pump and exercise manual that will get you started exercising in the most exciting new way you've ever imagined!FEATURES
- Combine all the elements of fitness: cardiovascular, toning and flexibility in unique and highly effective combinations.
- Challenging and fun, the BOSU? gives a whole new meaning to "moving with control" as the user learns to workout on Bosu's ever changing surface.
- Great for sports conditioning as well as standard workouts.
- Designed to be safe and long lasting.
- Simply adjust the amount of inflation to suit your workout goals.
- Includes Instructional DVD, a pump and exercise manual
Q: What does BOSU stand for? A: BOSU is an acronym for Both Sides Up - Both Sides Up because you can use the BOSU Balance Trainer with the bubble side up or down.
Q: How do you pronounce BOSU? A: Bo-Sue.
Q: How big is the BOSU? A: The BOSU has a platform that is 25 inches in diameter and it inflates into a hemisphere 12 high when fully inflated.
Q: Are there any weight restrictions? A: For all practical pruposes no. The BOSU is made with a Burst-Resistant material and was designed to be used by professional athletes, some weighing as much as 350lbs or more.
Q: How much does the BOSU weigh? A: The BOSU is about 14 lbs. and it has handle sections in the platform, making it easy to carry.
Q: Can I stand on the platform? A: We recommend that you do push-ups or seated exercises with the platform side up. Trained athletes may want to stand on the platform and we would recommend using a spotter if you choose to stand on the platform.
90 Day Limited Warranty
© 2002 Fitness Quest© Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 14.7 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.5x 24.5x 24.5
Item Code: 812576