Contains aromatic solvents and fluorocarbonsHEALTH HAZARD WARNING:
A component of this material may cause cancer. Risk to your health depends on level and duration of exposure. PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES:
Use in well ventilated area. Do not use indoors.
- DO NOT use if any portion of this product is dented or otherwise damaged
- DO NOT ingest or inhale. Avoid contact with eyes.
- DO NOT puncture or incinerate container.
- DO NOT expose to heat, open flame, direct sunlight or store at temperatures above 120°F. Exposure to heat may cause can to rupture.
- DO NOT STORE IN INTERIOR OF CAR (INCLUDING GLOVE COMPARTMENT AND INSIDE HATCHBACKS)
- TEMPERATURES INSIDE CAR CAN EXCEED 120°F. STORE OUTSIDE PASSENGER AREA OF VEHICLE SECURED IN SPARE TIRE WELL OR TRUNK.
- DO NOT use with any other tire inflator product.
- DO NOT use on motorcycle tires. Failure of one tire could cause loss of control.
- DO NOT use on high performance or "Z-rated" tires.
- FIRST AID: INHALATION: If inhaled, breathe fresh air. SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. EYE CONTACT: Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call physician. INGESTION: If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
- FOR HEALTH EMERGENCY CALL: 1-877-276-7283
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
- NEVER WELD ON A RIM. WELDING ON A RIM WITH THE TIRE MOUNTED COULD CAUSE THE TIRE TO EXPLODE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TIRE INFLATOR IS USED. WELDED AND REPAIRED RIMS ARE UNSAFE.