Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you child has:
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop using this product and consult a doctor if your child:
- has rectal bleeding
- does not have a bowel movement within 6 hours of taking this product.
These symptoms may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For relief of occasional constipation
This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours