Fleet Mineral Oil Enema, Latex Free
Lubricant Laxative, Ready-to-Use Sodium Free. Latex Free. Soft, Flexible Comfortip.
Complete enema in a disposable squeeze bottle with soft, pre-lubricated Comfortip®.
Protective shield prevents contamination
Pre-lubricated Comfortip® for ease of insertion
One-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux
Easy squeeze bottle
Fleet® Enemas are Latex Free. Allergic reaction to materials containing Latex is growing and serious medical problem.
Single Daily Dosage.
- Adult and children 12 years of age and over: One Bottle
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: One Half Bottle
- Children under 2 years of age: Do Not Use
Other information: Sodium free, this product generally produces a bowel movement in 2-15 minutes. Carton sealed for safety. If seal with Fleet emblem on top or bottom flap is missing, do not sue. Consul Physicians' Desk Reference® for complete professional labeling.
Positions for using this enema:
- Left side position: Lie on left side with right knee bent, and arms resting comfortably.
- Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
How to use this enema:
- Remove orange protective shield from enema Comfortip® before inserting.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
- Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed.
- Remove comfort tip from rectum.
- Retain enema in accordance with doctor's instructions.
Follow with a cleansing enema: To remove stools or other residue now softened and lubricated, it is suggested that you use a regular Fleet® enema to cleanse the bowel.
© C.B.Fleet Co., Inc. 1997
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 1.8x 7.3
Item Code: 631730
For Rectal Use Only. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you: Have nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain, Have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks, or Have already used a laxative for more than 1 week. Stop using this product and consult a doctor if you: Have rectal bleeding, or have no bowel movement after use. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For relief of fecal impaction or occasional constipation, without straining or irritating the mucosa of the bowel, by lubricating and softening the stool. For cleansing the bowel and removal of residue after barium enema administration.
Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum)100%) (Lubricant Laxative
|Serving Size :
Serving per Container :
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|