DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. VAPOR HARMFUL. MAY CAUSE EYE, SKIN AND RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DANGER: Contains Toluene (108-88-3), Odorless Mineral Spirits (64742-48-9), Aliphatic Petroleum Solvent (64742-89-8), Calcium Carbonate (1317-65-3), Carbon Black (1333-86-4) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (68476-86-8). Use only in a well-ventilated area. When using inside, prevent vapor buildup by opening doors and windows. Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition. When covering large areas indoors eliminate ignition sources far from the point of use because vapors are heavier than air and may travel significant distances. Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
FIRST AID: IF EYE CONTACT: Flush with large amounts of cool running water for at least 15 minutes while holding upper and lower lids open. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. If irritation persists, get medical attention immediately. IF SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. EXCESSIVE INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately. If breathing stops, give artificial respiration. IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.