Size/Count 14.0 fl oz
- Stops leaks fast
- Coats, seals, protects
- Watertight and flexible
This product is an easy to use rubberized coating that sprays out as a liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible coating that is virtually invisible. It seals out water, air and moisture and helps prevent rust and corrosion. Once dry, it can be painted over. This product is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and stop leaks fast.
Excellent for: skylights, gutters, downspouts, flashings, windowsills, PVC pipes, roof leaks, hoses, chimneys, duct work, foundations, awnings, vent pipes, A/C drip pans, RVs and campers, trailers and so much more. No CFCs.
Made in Canada
For best results use multiple coats.
- Protective clothing recommended
- Use only in a well ventilated area. When using inside, prevent vapor buildup by opening doors and windows. Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition. When covering large areas indoors, eliminate ignition sources far from the point of use because vapors are heavier than air and may travel significant distances
- When applying to large areas indoors, do not exceed use of 1/2 of a can before allowing one hour for the coating to dry and vapors to dissipate before using again
- Shake well and spray using an even sweeping motion
- Apply several even coats until all cracks and holes have been filled
- Allow to dry completely before applying the next coat. Fully cures in 24 hours
- Spray a larger area than where the leak occurred and feather edges
- Works best at can temperatures above 60°F
- Occasionally shake can throughout application
© 2014 Swift Response
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.17 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.71x 2.71x 9.44
Item Code: 344034