Focus Factor Brain Support Tablets
Size/Count 60.0 ea
- Helps your brain perform at its best
- Premium blend of vitamins & minerals
- Supports memory & concentrationmore
- DMAE: A natural substance found in fish
- Phosphatidylcholine and Phosphatidylserine: Supports brain and nerve functions*
- DHA: An important omega-3 fatty acid*
- Vitamin B-12 and B-6: Play a role in the functioning of the brain and nervous systems*
- Vitamin D-3: Plays a role in brain development and function*
- Huperzine and Bacopa: Vital plant extracts*
- Beta-carotene: A natural substance found in certain vegetables*
- Contains no artificial colorings, fillers, sweeteners, fragrance or preservatives, yeast, milk, egg, gluten, starch or wheat
Like other parts of your body, your brain needs proper nutrition to perform at its best. Staying focused and on top of your game at work, home, and school is more essential than ever. A premium blend of vitamins and minerals that support and maintain memory, concentration and focus and at least 100% of the Daily Value of 11 vitamins and minerals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA
*Coupon code FOCUS4 valid up to 3 uses per customer thru May 1, 2013. Code must be entered at time of checkout to apply discount. Discount only applies to select items. Discount does not apply to electronics, contacts, pharmacy or photo orders, gift card purchases, taxes or shipping charges. Discount cannot be combined with other promo codes. Orders must be placed by May 1, 2013 at 11:59pm Central Time to qualify. Timing will be determined by Walgreens server clock. Offer valid online only.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 4 tablets per day with food. To accommodate body weight, activity level, stress level and/or inadequate diet, take more tablets up to a maximum of 8 tablets per day.
Factor Nutrition Labs, LLC
^Ferronyl is a trademark of the ISP Group. ^^TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. ^^^Bacopin® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation. ^^^^Activin is a trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.5x 5.5
Item Code: 449171
This product is not a substitute for any medication. If you are pregnant, nursing or suffer from a medical condition, consult a physician before taking this product.
**Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Store at 15-25°C (59-77°F). Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium , Stearic Acid , Silica , Magnesium Stearate , Pharmaceutical Glaze
|Serving Size : 4 Tablets
Serving per Container : 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Synergistic and Proprietary Formulation692mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Concentrate|
|N Acetyl Tyrosine|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) Extract|
|Gamma Aminobutyric Acid|
|Grape Skin Extract|