External use only.
Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C).
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
When using this product
- Do not spray directly in eyes or face.
- Keep out of eyes and eyelids. If contact occurs, rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For the temporary relief of sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, minor rashes, skin irritations and windburned skin.