Toe and foot solution gets into hard to reach places, right where it's needed, to treat fungus and stop it from spreading.
Money back guarantee: If you are dissatisfied, mail in a copy of the store receipt and UPC barcode from the package, along with the reason you are returning the product. Allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund. Send to: Kramer Consumer Healthcare, 400 University Drive - Suite #400, Coral Gables, FL 33134.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of anti-fungal solution over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- The brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- For athlete's foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Supervise children in the use of this product
Twist pen top or peel label at arrow to break seal. Remove pen cap. Twist base until you hear 3 "clicks" (with brush pointing downward) to saturate brush. If you do not hear a click turn the other way. Do not over-twist.
Please note that product is clear; apply brush to skin to confirm proper dispersion of solution.
Toe fungus can affect the areas around the cuticles and the skin around the tip of the nails. Anti-fungals work on contact but do not penetrate the nail, so make sure to keep nails clipped and clean away flaky skin and nail keratin when treating affected areas.Other Information:
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature.
© 2014 Kramer Consumer Healthcare