The fungus experts.
Gets into hard to reach places, right where it's needed, to treat fungus and stop it from spreading.
When will you see results? This solution begins working immediately to eliminate toe and athlete's foot fungus. You should begin to see results within 4 weeks. You may need to continue treating to allow for regrowth of healthy new tissue.
For more information about Fungi Nail's money back guarantee go to funginail.com.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of anti-fungal solution over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- The brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- For athlete's foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Supervise children in the use of this product
Toe fungus can affect the areas around the cuticles and the skin around the tip of the nails. Anti-fungals work on contact but do not penetrate the nail, so make sure to keep nails clipped and clean away flaky skin and nail keratin when treating affected areas.Other Information:
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature.
© 2014 Kramer Consumer Healthcare