Joint Inflammation Complex
clinically proven nutrients for normal joint function*
- BotaniFlex 125™ - Clinically proven to reduce stiffness and ease joint discomfort*
- Blocks COX-1, COX-2 and 5-LO enzyme pathways
- "Joint comfort" botanicals Boswellin®, Curcumin C3 Complex® and Ginger
For years scientists have known when the body releases an over-abundance of the enzymes called COX-1 and COX-2, they can trigger joint discomfort and swelling. Recently, a third enzyme, called 5-LO, was discovered that releases chemicals even more debilitating than COX-2. Clinical studies have now proven that the ingredients in BotaniFlex 125™ are unique natural compounds that help block all three enzymes.
InflamMotion™ contains BotaniFlex 125™, a unique patent-pending combination of Chinese Skullcap extract and Acacia extract. Researchers have investigated hundreds of plants in their quest to discover a natural solution to joint discomfort. Recently, they discovered the exact ratios of triggers that cause joint stiffness and discomfort. A clinical study using a special discomfort "index" showed the effectiveness of these two extracts compared to placebo. The ingredients in InflamMotion™ are backed by science, promise an all-natural solution to joint discomfort, and are gentle on the stomach.
InflamMotion™ also contains a proprietary botanical compound of Ginger root, Curcumin C3 Complex® and Boswellin® that have all demonstrated natural anti-inflammatory activity. Digestive enzymes Bromelain and Papain help blood and nutrients flow to muscle and joint tissue to keep them lubricated and healthy. Rutin, a powerful antioxidant found in citrus fruits, helps protect joint tissue from oxidative stress.
InflamMotion™ is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-proven BioPerine® (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
In a 90 day clinical study of BotaniFlex 125™, those taking 250mg per day reported significant improvement in joint discomfort and stiffness when compared to the control group.**
Joint Inflammation Action Plan
Joint discomfort and inflammation are key indicators of joint health, limiting everyday activities and simple comfort. Whether joint discomfort stems from a temporary inflammation and swelling of the soft tissues around the joints, or a chronic condition such as the breakdown of cartilage of the joints, there are strategies to help maintain and regain healthy joint function.
- Take Futurebiotics InflamMotion™ and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a diet rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates.
- Eat good fats. Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon, walnuts, flaxseed and fortified eggs, along with monosaturated fats like canola and olive oil help soothe inflammation.
- Ginger and turmeric have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties - use them in preparing food and for extra flavor.
- Stay active. Studies show that joint discomfort is reduced and function improved with moderate exercise.
- Try low impact activities such as swimming, walking or biking. Studies show that strengthening muscles helps take pressure off your joints. Include strength and resistance training and exercises that increase balance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Moist hot packs, soaking in a hot tub or getting a massage can help relieve stiffness and discomfort. In some cases a cold pack can help temporarily relieve discomfort.
- Acupuncture may trigger the release of pain-killing neurotransmitters and help relieve sore joints.
- Daily stretching relaxes and helps stabilize stiff muscles and joints. Try yoga, Tai chi or other daily stretching routines.
Do's and Don'ts
- Maintain a healthy weight. Every extra pound carried translates into three additional pounds of pressure on knees and hips.
- Joint injuries often occur when people are tired - don't exercise while fatigued.
Measure Your Progress
As inflammation and stiffness declines, you should notice more freedom from discomfort and stiffness, an increased range of motion and better flexibility and balance. Share your plan and progress with your health professional.
InflamMotion™ - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Ginger root and Rutin. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
**Schmidt, M. and J. S. Sampalis (2003). "Safety and efficacy of a proprietary plant derived anti-inflammatory in humans: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial". Unpublished Clinical Report. Broomfield, CO: Unigen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.