Futurebiotics Nutrivision, Super Antioxidant with GliSODin Vegetarian Tablets
Size/Count 120.0 ea
- Protects cells against oxidative stress
- Reduces age-related macular degeneration
- Contains antioxidant-rich ingredientsmore
- GliSODin® - Clinically supported to protected cells against oxidative stress*
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin - Reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration*
- Complete vitamin & nutrient formula for healthy vision.*
- Nutrition is key to eye health. Take Futurebiotics NutriVision and be sure to eat a variety of foods rich in antioxidants and carotenes, including fruits of all colors, and dark red and green leafy vegetables. Also include whole grains and legumes.
- Limit sugars and other simple carbohydrates that can put strain on the tiny vessels in the eye.
- Engage in regular aerobic exercise to boost heart rate & blood circulation. Remember to stay hydrated while exercising.
- Get involved in a variety of outdoor activities that require using distance vision. Wear appropriate safety glasses or other eye protection for work and play.
- There are ways to protect and strengthen your eyes. Your health professional can recommend exercises for the eye that will stimulate critical eye functions.
- Stimulate your vision by learning a new skill. Sit up straight and keep your work at eye level.
- The sun produces a type of invisible energy known as ultraviolet radiation, which can damage internal eye structures. Reduce your exposure to direct sunlight whenever possible and wear a broad brimmed hat in bright sunlight. Ultraviolet (UV) protection in eyeglass lenses is essential for maintaining healthy eyes.
- Look up and away often when performing prolonged near vision tasks.
- Try to maintain a distance of 14-16 inches from the eyes when performing near-vision tasks.
Super Antioxidant with GliSODin®
clinically proven nutrients for healthy vision*
Research has shown that the antioxidant-rich ingredients found in NutriVision, including Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Astaxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, vitamins and botanical co-factors, work synergistically to counter the effects of oxidative stress and help maintain ocular health.*
GliSODin® is the first oral-administered form of Superoxide Dismutase clinically shown to increase levels of SOD (body's master defense enzyme). SOD transforms the most reactive, dangerous free radicals into ions that are less reactive. A patented combination of melon-derived SOD and gliadin, a wheat protein, GliSODin® has been clinically researched and shown to help protect cells against oxidative stress and enhances levels of antioxidants including those present in the eye.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the only carotenoids present in the retinal and lens where they form the macula pigment MP and help filter potentially damaging blue (visible) light and help protect against oxidative damage. Some epidemiology studies have shown that there is a reduced risk for AMD (age-related macular degeneration) with added Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
NutriVision also contains Caromin® which provides vitamin A activity from fruits of palm. Caromin® is a full spectrum carotenoid complex that includes natural alpha-, beta- and gamma-carotene and lycopene. NutriVision is further enhanced with vitamins and other nutrients that provide whole food co-factors.
NutriVision is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine® (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
GliSODin® melon extract has been demonstrated to reduce oxidative stress and maintain cell health in studies where subjects were exposed to pure oxygen in a hyperbaric chamber (HBO). Subjects using GliSODin® showed significantly less oxidative stress vs. the control group.**
Eye Health Action Plan
Age-related deterioration of eye health and increasingly poor vision affect millions of people annually. Other contributing factors to fading eyesight include inadequate diet, exposure to ultraviolet sunlight and poor vision habits. Antioxidants and other nutrients play a critical role in maintaining, supporting and protecting good eyesight.
Do's and Don'ts
Measure Your Progress
Get regular eye exams and consult your eye care professional with any sudden changes in your vision.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
**Muth, et al., "Influence of an orally effective SOD on hyperbaric, oxygen-related cell damage." Free Radical Research, 38:9 (2004)67-75.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.57 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 2.5x 4.75
Item Code: 251965
May contain traces of soy. Contains wheat.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take this product if you are allergic to wheat or gluten. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Modified Cellulose , Cellulose , Vegetable Stearate , Stearic Acid , Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Oil
|Serving Size : 4 Capsules
Serving per Container : 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Water 150 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid 125 mg|
|N Acetyl L Cysteine (NAC) 100 mg|
|Taurine 100 mg|
|Carrot (Daucus Carota) Root 100 mg|
|Quercetin 50 mg|
|Rutin 50 mg|
|Lutein 10 mg|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) Extract 5 mg|
|L Arginine 5 mg|
|Zeaxanthin 1 mg|
|Water 500 mcg|
|Water 500 mcg|
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators 23 mg|
|Vitamin A 20000 IU||400%|
|Vitamin C 750 mg||1250%|
|Vitamin E 200 IU||667%|
|Riboflavin (B2) 25 mg||1471%|
|Zinc 15 mg||100%|
|Selenium 70 mcg||100%|
|Chromium 120 mcg||100%|