Designed for the post-operative patient. Graduated compression speeds blood flow by providing the most compression at the ankle and gradually diminishing pressure up the calf. For men and women.
- Helps reduce the formation of blood clots
- Soft, durable materials for outstanding comfort and fit
- Helps prevent edema, leg discomfort and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Latex free materials
Made in USA
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return for replacement or full replacement value.
Fitting Futuro™ Stockings:
- Measure around the circumference of calf at the widest point to determine "size".
- Measure distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel (in standing position, if possible) to determine "length".
- Futuro® Stocking Precautions: Proper sizing and application must be assured.
Medium Regular 13 1/2" to 17" Long x 12" to 15" in circumference.
Large Regular 13 1/2" to 18" Long x 15" to 17 1/2" in circumference.
X-Large Regular 13 1/2" to 18" Long x 17 1/2" to 20" in circumference.
Care Instructions: To ensure stockings last as long as possible, launder after every three days of use. Keep the stockings free from substances such as ointments, oils and lanolin which deteriorate elastic. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well until water is clear (do not wring or twist out) and air dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry, dry-clean, or iron.