Support Your Active Life®
Pressure Pads Target Pain
- Pressure pads target and help relieve pain at the source
- Wrap-around strap provides customized support
- Breathable, non-irritating Power-Knit® material for added comfort
- Fits discreetly under clothing
Ideal for tennis elbow & golfer's elbow
This Futuro® Elbow Support with Pressure Pads is designed to provide support and relief to stiff, weak or injured elbows and forearms. It may also be used to help manage localized edema, or swelling. The support can help relieve symptoms of epicondylitis, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, tendonitis, overuse syndromes or other conditions, as indicated by your physician. Wear all day or during activities which lead to discomfort.
Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
Size - For left or right arm, measure around elbow joint for correct sizing.
||9 0 - 10 in.
||22.9 - 25.4 cm|
||10 - 11 in.
||25.4 - 27.9 cm|
||11 - 12 in.
||27.9 - 30.5 cm|
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement or full replacement value.
Futuro offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit.
For more information, visit our website at futuro.com
Care: Close strap prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
Do not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Slide support over elbow.
- Position pressure pads so that they rest on top and underside (radial and ulnar sides) of forearm, just below elbow.
- Wrap strap around forearm. Tighten until fit is firm, yet comfortable. .