This has been designed specifically to provide comfortable protection and moderate support to injured, weak, or post-cast wrists requiring stabilization. Wear all day or during activities which lead to discomfort. It is doctor recommended to help relieve pain and swelling, as well as carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms.*
- Low-profile, sleek design with all-day energizing support
- Moderate stabilizing support
- Breathable, soft materials for comfortable wear
- Low-cut, ergonomic shape allows free hand movement for typing, writing, etc
- Gel pad in palm for cushioning comfort
- Three adjustable straps for a customized fit
- Easy-Sleeve design for effortless application
- Small-Medium fits 5.50- 6.75 in. around the wrist
*Physicians often recommend the use of a rigid wrist brace during management of carpal tunnel syndrome and other painful wrist conditions.
Made in USA
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement of full replacement value.
Measure around the wrist at the smallest point to determine size. To wear:
- Loosen all fasteners and the middle strap. Slide hand into the Easy-Sleeve fabric with sleeve on top of wrist
- Stabilizer is properly positioned when thumb is in the thumb hole and the splint rests comfortably in the palm. Tighten fasteners
- Wrap the middle strap around wrist. Adjust all straps until fit is firm, yet comfortable
Washing: Remove metal splint and close all straps prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse will and air dry. Do not machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners..
© 2009 3M