Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
Energizing Sheer Pantyhose for Women
Brief Cut Lace Panty
Step Lively with style and energizing support!
- Soothes symptoms of mild varicose veins, swelling & tired aching legs
Futuro® Energizing Ultra Sheer Pantyhose for Women provide an empowering boost! If your constantly in motion, traveling, or working in a hectic office, these Ultra Sheer Pantyhose will help you feel great all day.
Our silky-soft material has a reinforced toe that is enhanced with durable run-guard, so you'll look great even after repeated wearings. Also featured is a Brief Cut Lace Panty for added comfort.
- Graduated Compression ~ Improves circulation with maximum compression at the ankle that gradually decreases up the leg to provide an energizing feeling
- Massage-in-Motion ~ Massages tired, achy legs as you move
- Ideal for ~ Being on your feet or sitting in one place all day, traveling, or active office work
- Vein Therapy ~ Helps relieve symptoms of superficial spider and early varicose veins
At Futuro, we design our products to promote freedom of movement and quality of life. We believe if you feel better, you'll live more.
We have woven our promise into every inch of every product we make. Our products are designed to relieve medical symptoms and guaranteed to be of the highest quality. If for any reason you feel you have received a defective product, please wash and return it for a replacement or a full refund.
Plus Size Fits:
- Height 5'2" 205-235 lbs
- Height 5'3" 205-235 lbs
- Height 5'4" 195-235 lbs
- Height 5'5" 195-235 lbs
- Height 5'6" 185-235 lbs
- Height 5'7" 185-235 lbs
- Height 5'8" 175-215 lbs
- Height 5'9" 175-215 lbs
- Height 5'10" 175-205 lbs
- Height 5'11" 175-205 lbs
- Place thumbs inside hosiery and gather material
- Slip each foot inside hosiery and gradually pull up and over heel
- Adjust heel for comfortable fit
- Gently slide hosiery up each leg and smooth out wrinkles
Care instructions: Hand wash with mild soap in lukewarm water. Do NOT wring out. Blot with towel to remove excess water. Air-dry or tumble-dry in delicate cycle on low heat.