Support Your Active Life®
All-Day Stabilizing Comfort
- Low-profile, sleek design with all-day energizing support
- Breathable, soft materials for comfortable wear
- Doctor recommended to help relieve pain and swelling*
Ergonomic shape for free hand movement
- Gel pad in palm for cushioning support
- Three adjustable straps for customized fit
- Easy-Sleeve design for effortless application
- Low-cut, ergonomic shape allows free hand movement for typing, writing, etc.
This Futuro® Energizing Wrist Support has been engineered by the Futuro Medical Advisory Panel and Product Development Team specifically to provide comfortable protection and moderate support to injured, weak, or post-cast wrists requiring stabilization. Wear all day or during activities which lead to discomfort.
Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
Size - Measure around the wrist at smallest point.
|Small - Medium
||5.50 - 6.75 in.
||14.0 - 17.1 cm|
|Large - X Large
||6.75 - 8.50 in.
||17.1 - 21.6 cm|
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement or full replacement value.
Futuro offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit.
Made in USA
For more information, visit our website at futuro.com
*Physicians often recommend the use of a rigid wrist brace during management of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other painful wrist conditions. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and contact a physician.
Care: Remove metal splint and close all straps prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
Do not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Loosen all fasteners and the middle strap. Slide hand into the Easy-Sleeve fabric with sleeve on top of wrist.
- Stabilizer is properly positioned when thumb is in the thumb hole and the splint rests comfortably in the palm. Tighten fasteners.
- Wrap the middle strap around wrist. Adjust all straps until fit is firm, yet comfortable.