Support Your Active Life®
- Designed for superior medial/lateral support during vigorous activity
- Patella buttress for stability and protection of the kneecap
- Adjustable fit and level of support
- Fits right or left knee
Wrap-around design for easy application
Hinged metal stays for rigid stability
Cinch straps for secure, customizable fit
Patella buttress helps manage chondromalacia (irritated kneecap)
Neoprene-blend material for warmth and durability
Smooth edges for comfort
This Futuro® Sport Hinged Knee Brace provides comfortable rigid support and protection in case of a moderate to severe injury, or to help prevent reinjury during sports or other physical activities. Apply either on top of, or below clothing.
Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
Size - For left or right knee, measure around leg, three inches above the kneecap.
|Adjust to Fit
||16 - 19 in.
||40.6 - 48.3 cm|
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement or full replacement value.
Futuro offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit.
Made in USA
For more information, visit our website at futuro.com
Care: Remove hinges from brace. Close all straps and fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
Do not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Loosen front straps; open back straps and closures. Place wider edge of the brace along the thigh while positioning the patella ring over the kneecap. Secure bottom closure of brace below the back of the knee, then secure top closure.
- Loop back cinch straps through buckles and tighten for additional support. Adjust all closures until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
- Ensure the side hinges remain along the midline of either side of the leg by use of the strapping system.