SUPPORT YOUR ACTIVE LIFE®
- Low-profile, sleek design with all-day energizing support
- Breathable, soft materials for comfortable wear
- Doctor recommended to help relieve pain and swelling*
- Gel pad in palm for cushioning comfort
- Three adjustable straps for a customized fit
- Easy-Sleeve® design for effortless application
- Low-cut, ergonomic shape allows free hand movement for typing, writing, etc.
- Measure around the wrist at smallest point.
- Small - medium: 5.50 - 6.75 in., 14.0 - 17.1 cm
- Large - X-large: 6.75 - 8.50 in., 17.1 - 21.6 cm
*Physicians often recommend the use of a rigid wrist brace during management of carpal tunnel syndrome and other painful wrist conditions. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and contact a physician.
Made in USA
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement of full replacement value.
- Loosen all fasteners and the middle strap. Slide hand into the Easy-Sleeve® fabric with sleeve on top of wrist.
- Stabilizer is properly positioned when thumb is in the thumb hole and the splint rests comfortably in the palm. Tighten fasteners.
- Wrap the middle strap around wrist. Adjust all straps until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
© 2008 Beiersdorf Inc