Support your active life®.
Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support
- Helps relieve morning foot/heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis
- Low profile support made with breathable, lightweight materials
- Fits right or left foot
- Comfortably holds foot at recommended therapeutic angle throughout the night
- Patented, flexible edges for comfortable, customized fit
- Breathable, moisture-releasing straps are durable and soft
- Patented, durable cushion for all-night comfort
Designed for use on either the right or left foot. The adjustable fasteners create a customized for for most body types. Measure the circumference approximately 2" above the ankle bone.
Adjust to Fit
8.0 - 15.0 in.
20.3 - 38.1 cm
Doctor recommended to help relieve morning foot/heel pain
Comfortable, low profile support for a good night's sleep.
Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and specialists.
Futuro® offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort, and fit.
Made in USA
Note: Support to be worn on top of foot. Bottom of support contains picture of foot.
- Loosen fasteners on calf and foot straps. Slide foot through calf strap so support rests on top of foot.
- Adjust position of support so calf strap is approximately 2 inches above the ankle bone. Adjust calf strap from both sides to provide a firm, yet comfortable fit.
- Create wide portion of foot strap under ball of foot. Attach fastener on wider end of foot strap to top of support. Pull toes up, wrap remaining strap around foot and attach fastener.
Remove calf and foot straps from the rigid plastic support. Secure fasteners to straps prior to washing. Hand-wash components separately with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry fabric components. Towel dry plastic component. Do Not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners.