FUTURO® Support Your Active Life®
- Patented design helps support the lumbar region of the back.
- Breathable, non-irritating materials for all day support
Futuro® offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal comfort and fit. Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
- Support Cushion pads help target sore, aching muscles
- Adjustable for customized fit and level of support
- Sleek design is non-bulky, won't restrict movement
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Ventilation holes help release excess heat and moisture
- Breathable, latex-free materials won't irritate skin
- Back panel evenly distributes firm support
- Adjustable cinch straps for custom level of support and fit
FUTURO® guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement or full replacement value.
For more information on the full line of Futuro products, visit our website at futuro.com
Made in USA
- Open hook fasteners and detach the cinch straps. Center the support along the lower back, with the Support Cushion pads on either side of the spine and curved edge of panel pointing downward.
- Wrap the main straps snuggly around the waist and secure the hook fastener over the stomach.
- Pull the secondary cinch straps forward, securing them along the front panels of the support. Adjust the placement of the cinch strap closures to achieve the correct level of support for your needs.
Care: Attach all hook fasteners and cinch straps before washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water, and rinse well. Air-dry away from heat. Do Not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners.
Size: For men or women, this brace has been designed with VELCRO® brand closures in order to create a customized fit for most body types.
Measure around the waist, between the hips and the navel and refer to the sizing chart below.
|Small - Medium
|Large - X-Large
©2003 Beiersdorf, Inc.