Support Your Active Life®
Breathable, non-irritating materials for all-day comfort
- Support Cushion pads help target sore, aching muscles
- Adjustable for customized fit and level of support
- Sleek, non-bulky design will not restrict movement
- Easy to put on and take off
Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
- Ventilation holes help release excess heat and moisture
- Breathable, latex-free materials will not irritate skin
- Back panel distributes support evenly
- Adjustable cinch straps for custom fit and level of support
This quality Futuro® Stabilizing Back Support is designed to help provide support to a stiff, strained or aching back. Use when support is needed for daily activities or exercise, or to help promote proper back alignment.
Size - For men or women, this support has been designed with hook fasteners in order to create a customized fit for most body types. To determine the correct size, measure around the waist at the navel and refer to the chart below. Traditional trouser sizing does not apply.
||29 - 39 in.
||73.6 - 99.1 cm|
||39 - 50 in.
||99.1 - 127 cm|
||50 - 60 in.
||127 - 152.4 cm|
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement or full replacement value.
Futuro offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit.
Made in USA
For more information, visit our website at futuro.com
Care: Close all fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
Do not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Open main straps and detach side cinch straps. Center support along the lower back, with the Support Cushion pads on either side of the spine and curved edge of panel pointing downward.
- Wrap the main straps snuggly around the waist and secure the hook fastener over the stomach.
- Pull the side cinch straps forward and secure them along the front panels of the support. Adjust the placement of the cinch strap fasteners to achieve the correct level of support for your needs.