Support Your Active Life®
- Provides rigid support after acute ankle injuries
- Aircell design fits right or left foot
- Soft Edge Design
- Permits activity following an acute ankle injury
- Patented Soft Edge Technology for comfort
- Inflatable air and foam design for contoured support and fit
- Adjusts to fit any size, left or right foot
This FUTURO® Stirrup Ankle Brace is universal and can be worn on the left or right foot. It provides comfortable, rigid support and protection in case of a moderate to severe injury, for weak ankles and/or for post-cast treatment. For optimal support and comfort, we recommend wearing a sock and using the brace in conjunction with a closed, low-heel shoe.
- Anatomically designed shells limit lateral motion
- Soft Edge Technology for comfort in shoe
- Inflatable aircells help enhance circulation and reduce selling
- Adjustable heel strap accommodates any size
Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
Made in China
- Open two top straps and place heel onto bottom strap. Make sure the side stirrups are centered along lower leg and ankle.
- Wrap bottom strap around brace first, then apply top strap. Adjust until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
- For best results, wear a sock and use in conjunction with a low-heel, closed walking or athletic shoe.
- This product comes pre-inflated. If necessary, add more air into aircells for additional compression and support. Do not overinflate.
Care: Close all fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry. Do not: machine wash; tumble dry; dry clean; use bleach or fabric softeners.
©2006 Beiersdorf Inc