Healthy gums. Healthy life.
Triangular shaped bristles remove up to 25% more plaque.* Germ-resistant bristles keep brush clean between uses.**
- Includes tight, moderate, and wide
- Great for braces, bridges, implants
*Compared to conventional nylon filament. Data on file.
**Bristles incorporate an antibacterial agent for continuous bristle protection. Bacterial growth that may affect the bristles is inhibited. The agent in the bristles does not protect against disease.
Made in China
- Press release button to unlock latch
- Insert brush into raised hole. Position wire in guide slot
- Close latch with a "click"
Easy to use between teeth, bridges, and braces:
- Use gentle in and out motions to remove plaque and food particles. Never force brush into tight spaces. Do not bend or twist wire during use
- Rinse brush after each use. Replace weekly
- Consult your dental professional before using around implants or areas with excessive fillings
- Refills should only be used with Proxabrush handle. Refills should not be used alone
© 2013 Sunstar Americas, Inc.