ChiaFresh - Improving On What Nature Gave Us
From Ground Chia Seed
Great Tasting! Great Results!
- Gentle Support for Regularity*
- Supports Healthy Weight*
- Fiber Benefits Without Bloating or Gas*
Ground Chia Seed with Freshness Protection
This ancient Aztec "SuperFood" - valued for energy, vigor, and nutrition, has never been improved upon by Gaia Herbs with the O2B® Peroxidation Blocker freshness protection system. This exclusive process protects the ground Chia seed from oxidation - providing improved shelf life and stability.
Unique Process Enhances Nutritional Power
Gaia Herbs ChiaFresh line offers the only chia products processed using a supercritical CO2 extraction process instead of simply "crushing" the seed. This proprietary process removes fat and "superconcentrates" the remaining nutrients from the chia seed. The result - a higher concentration of fiber, protein, nutrients and anti-oxidant protection with every dose!
ChiaFresh - Fiber and More!
- High in fiber, with 7 grams per daily serving
- Balanced source of plant-based Omega-3 and Omega-66 EFAs
- Protein, vitamins, and minerals provide additional nutritional value
- Powerful antioxidant support, with a higher ORAC(1) value than most foods
- Rich in highly absorbable calcium and magnesium
- 70% less fat than whole Chia seed
- Pre-ground for fast & easy mixing
- 100% Vegetarian
(1) ORAC = Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity - a measure of antioxidant capacities of different foods
ORAC Value = 1554 umol per 14 gram daily serving.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1 tablespoon (7 grams), twice per day
Serving Suggestions: Add 1 tablespoon of ChiaFresh to 8 ounces of water or juice. Shake or stir briskly for one minute, allowing mixture to thicken slightly, then enjoy.
Also great mixed with yogurt, oatmeal, salad & smoothies.
Feel satisfied faster! Take before meals to assist with weight management.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Gaia Herbs, Inc.