Gaia Herbs Rapid Relief Organic Black Elderberry Syrup
Size/Count 3.0 fl oz
- Promotes healthy immune response
- Rich in naturally occurring vitamin C
- Contains no artificial flavorsmore
- Rich in naturally occurring Vitamin C
- Organic European Sambucus nigra
- Made from Organic Black Elderberries
- Measured for the highest amounts of flavonoids in our state-of- the-art lab
- Super Concentrated - allows for lower daily dose
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup
- Contains no artificial flavors
- Contains no preservatives
- Contains no alcohol or glycerin
- Made exclusively with organic European Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra), organic acerola, and organic cane sugar and manufactured under certified organic processing standards.
- A 100% natural product made without chemical preservatives and contains no artificial flavors or aromas.
- Black Elderberries have been used safely throughout the world both as a food and as a therapeutic supplement.
- Can be used safely by both adults and children, without risk of side effects.
- Beneficial for sustained use throughout the winter season, as well as at onset to support healthy immune response.*
- Elderberries are naturally rich in anthocyanins - flavonoids that deliver protective and supportive actions within the body.*
- Luscious, rich taste, not masked by artificial flavors or sweeteners - just as nature intended!
- Adults: 1 teaspoon daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
- Children age 2-12: 1/2 teaspoon daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
- Adults: 1 teaspoon, 2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
- Children age 2-12: 1/2 teaspoon, 2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
Promotes Healthy Immune Response*
Only 1 Teaspoon Per Day!
Safety - Purity - Efficacy Assured
Traditional Use and Modern Science
Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) have been recognized for centuries throughout Europe for their health supporting properties. Modern researchers have identified flavonoid compounds in Black Elderberries that may be directly responsible for many health-promoting benefits. These flavonoids - including anthocyanins, quercetin, and rutin, are thought to support healthy immune function during the winter season.
Setting A Higher Standard
Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup
For night time support, look for Gaia Herbs Rapid Relief Black Elderberry NightTime Syrup, formulated to encourage healthy sleep during times of immune stress.
The Gaia Herbs Difference
Gaia Herbs owns and operates a 250 acre certified organic farm and processing facility in western North Carolina. We have been manufacturing herbal products from seed to bottle with the highest standards of purity, safety and effectiveness for more than 20 years.
Great Tasting... Naturally!
Aboca cultivates 2000 acres of organic herbs in Tuscany, Italy and is the herbal supplement leader in more than 20,000 pharmacies and natural products stores in Europe.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For Acute Use:
Handling and Storage: Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Gaia Herbs, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.52 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.1x 4.9
Item Code: 252776
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or are taking pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Sugar CaneCertified Organic , Water , Lemon Juice
|Serving Size : 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Serving per Container : 18
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 g||1.5%|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Water 1900 mg|
|Acerola Berry Extract 148 mg|
|Vitamin C 13 mg||21%|
|Calories 18 Calories|